Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're All Mad Here

I just finished reading Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. The kids loved it and I enjoyed reading it. I love reading and reading to my children is a new and wonderful experience. Now I have to decide what to read to them next.

‘In that direction,’ the Cat said, waving its right paw round, ‘lives a Hatter: and in that direction,’ waving the other paw, ‘lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.’
‘But I don’t want to go among mad people,’
Alice remarked.
‘Oh, you can’t help that,’
said the Cat: ‘we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.’
‘How do you know I’m mad?’
said Alice
‘You must be’
said the Cat ‘or you wouldn’t have come here’

- “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” by Lewis Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment