Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a little late but I've been taking an unofficial vacation, trying to get done all those projects I've been meaning to get to, and enjoying some time with hubby and the kids. I've got a ton of pics of some new pieces but i can't get them off my camera yet. I bought a new external hard drive and am in the process of moving the almost 500GB of stuff on my old hard drive to the nifty new 1.5TB. I found a program to do it for me and my computer isn't happy, it's slowed down to an insane crawl and wont recognize my camera.

I've made a new years resolution to lose weight. I've been pretty unhappy with my weight since the birth of my second child, but I've been procrastinating doing anything about it. Well that's going to stop, I've started jogging every day, and while today was only my second day I'm going to keep it up. I'm to young to have a sore back and knees all the time. I hope to buy the wii fit soon to help increase my daily exercise, or to use on days i might not be able to run. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment