Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy, Busy

I haven't posted in awhile, lots of stuff going on. I've been helping plan my grandparents 60th anniversary party and it's been a little hectic. I'm making the invites, getting mariachis and a few other small things that have been incredibly time consuming. I've been mailleing whenever I get a chance and now have a huge pile of items to photograph.


I got my Rainbow Chainmaille Bracelet featured in etsy finds. Yay! Got lot's of hits from that and a few sales. Here's the link if you want to check it out: Etsy Finds: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


I love rainbows and got two request for rainbow jewelry, one was for a shaggy loops bracelet that turned out awesome.


The second is for a byzantine and necklace and bracelet set with rainbow connectors. No pics yet but I should have some up in a few days.

I also sold my Rainbow Spiral Bracelet, I think it looks like a DNA strand, like this is what rainbows DNA would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment