Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yay D20 Necklaces

I've been wanting to make D20 necklaces for quite some time now. I'm something of a geek and have a voracious appetite for all things geek. I first saw D20 necklaces a year or so ago, and really liked them, but I want to be able to play with my pretty dice, not just wear them.

I decided to make my own version of D20 necklaces, something that would enable me(and you) to actually use the pretty dice us gamer girls covet. I knew chainmaille would come to my rescue, and it did. It took some playing around to get the sizes right, and to make sure the dice didn't fall out, but I persevered and I give my version of the D20 necklace.

I made a cage out of jump rings, using a variation of Japanese weave and it's being held snugly closed by a little lobster claw clasp. Who says you can't play with your dice and wear them too?


No comments:

Post a Comment