Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

Yes, I'm still creating maille, just busy with the craft show season, so having some trouble posting my new work on the ol' interwebs. Here's some maille I recently finished, not even close to the large number of things I have to take pictures of, but here ya go.
This lovely set is made with a new color of rings called hematite. The color is a gunmetal color with purple and green undertones, just awesome. The weave is mobiused rosettes, and the 16G rings make this set large and eye catching.





This pretty pendant below is polymer clay and by clayhappy. Awesome right?! I saw it and loved it and had to put some maille on it. The epoxy I used to secure it is curing, so I can't wear it until tomorrow. Then I will be rocking it.

And last but not least here's two new bracelets, the one on the left is a stretchy european 6-1, and the one on the right is mobius. The purple is actually dark purple, my lighting was just funky when I took these.


I've also got a non maille project I've been working on so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment